- Routine prenatal care – 1st, 2nd & 3rd trimester
- Antepartum fetal surveillance
- Normal Vaginal delivery and Cesarean delivery
- Management of obstetrical conditions – gestational diabetes, hypertensive conditions, multi-gestational pregnancies, cervical incompetence.
- Preconception management for chronic comorbidities, recurrent pregnancy loss, advanced maternal age and poor obstetrical history.
- Postpartum care
- Management of High Risk obstetrical complications
- Gestational and Pre-gestational Diabetes
- Hypertensive Disorders
- Multi-gestation Pregnancies
- Cervical Incompetence
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss